Worse buy for the year 2012

Guest's review of Peter Hahn - www.peterhahn.co.uk

“Worse buy for the year 2012”

Written on: 29/11/2012

After many confusing and long waits with Peter Hahn catalogue, I have to say that they are a complete disappointment. I wore the treggings I bought from them for a second time yesterday & I believe this is what a nylon bed sheet might feel like on a hot day. It was bagging, sagging, wrinkly at the back of knee, kept riding down,looking totally sloppy.
As I had to wait so long for exchange, I bought a tregging from M&S for £19.50 and this is what tregs should feel like! snug & comfy. the sloppys cost £65.00! The Peter Hahn catalogue and their nasty treggings are going in the bin today! Perhaps it is only their own brand that are such bad quality material & not the others in the catalogue, but definetely the worst buy of the year & the biggest disappointment.

• trouser/tregging £65.00. long waits for every move from delivery to exchanges.