awesome dress from outerdress

lissawhite's review of Outerdress - www.outerdress.com

“awesome dress from outerdress”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by lissawhite (2 reviews written)

My sister was getting married, and whole family was really excited about it, and I was supposed to buy a wedding dress for my sister. Fortunately these days outerdress are offering 40% off on very dress, so I decided to buy two; one for my sister and the other for myself. I just logged onto their site explored different designs, website is quite easy to explore and very interactive, and I had no problem in selecting and buying a dress from there. Over the years I have been shopping online but it is very rare to experience such amazing customer support and fast delivery. After ordering I called them many times on their customer support or helpline and they treated every query of mine patiently. My dresses were shipped in no time and I was really surprised with the quality of fabric and design, in short I can say it was really worth buying such a great dress at such a reasonable price. I will definitely buy again and recommend it to others.

• Goods purchased & cost