A real, pleasant surprise!

HappyMandy's review of Outer Inner - www.outerinner.com

“A real, pleasant surprise!”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by HappyMandy (1 review written)

When I was referred to this site by a girlfriend who had previously used it to purchase her bridal gown I wasn’t holding out too much hope of finding anything too special on my hunt for bridesmaids dresses for my own wedding. I've not been a big online shopper before, really, so I wasn’t overly sure what to expect.

All of that initial scepticism quickly vanished the moment I visited the site for the first time though! I ended up deciding on the Bi Colour Pleated Trim Dress but before moving ahead I had a few questions re: specific sizing requirements and delivery times that I wanted to address.

The level of customer service that I received via email was above and beyond what I expected from an online store. Who knew that when you ask a question online there are actually some companies who not only a) answer promptly but also b) address all of your concerns thoroughly and in a friendly manner too. I place great emphasis on customer service and I was really, really impressed.

The dresses took around about 15-16 days to arrive which, considering they’re made from scratch is an incredibly efficient turnaround. The customer service staff let me know in advance that delivery would be around 3 weeks so I was well informed each step of the way as to when to expect the dresses – that eliminated the desire to keep emailing to chase them up.

When they did arrive, I was floored by the quality. They exceeded everything I expected! I chose to buy from OuterInner.com because of the affordable prices and was willing to accept a slightly lower quality dress considering the price was so good. I can’t articulate how overjoyed I was when the dresses arrived and I found that they were stunning – and I mean just amazing! They were such impeccable quality, are breath-taking to look at and are exactly as listed on the product description.

I’ll stop before I ramble on too much but really - from one woman who is possibly THE most cautious online shopping ever – if you’re looking to buy custom formal dresses or bridal gowns – don’t look anywhere else. Customer service, value for money, gorgeous clothing, it’s already all here!

• Bi Colour Pleated Trim Dress