Unprofessional & false marketing

Guest's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“Unprofessional and false marketing”

Written on: 04/04/2014

I purchased three items from skimania.com, attracted by their good prices and 'next day delivery' on the particular products I needed as I required them urgently for a ski trip. Three days after purchase (and payment taken), I received an email saying that my order was to be delivered, so I stayed at home all day to receive the parcel. Only one item arrived. So the next working day I phoned the company. They could not guarantee when the rest of my order would arrive, possibly the following week as they were waiting on the suppliers. Yet I had been told it would be delivered the next day. I made numerous expensive calls to the company, always waiting "1st in the queue" to speak to an operator but never getting through after that first call. A week later I received a generic email saying my order had been cancelled as there was no stock. So I was left without my products, am still yet to have the money refunded, and no remaining time to purchase the items I required. Completely unacceptable and unprofessional.

• Goods purchased & cost