Absolutely pants company

Elosito's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“Absolutely pants company”

Written on: 16/07/2013 by Elosito (1 review written)

I ordered a tent (Coleman Cobra 3) from these guys which stated in stock and free next day delivery on the website. 4 days later, no tent, and no confirmation of dispatch. I sent them an email as it says on their website, only to receive a message back saying that the email couldn't be delivered due to 'quota full' (whatever that is). So rang them up, went through the usual ridiculous automated telephone service, then waited 5 minutes on hold. Got through to the customer services, who said that they were waiting for their stock to arrive! Why then does it say 'in stock - next day delivery' on the website? Oh, they answered, its not an automated stock system! Complete rubbish. They also claimed to have sent me an email 2 days ago saying it was delayed, but I didn't receive anything from them. Has left me in a situation as I need it for 2 days time. Have returned to the usually trusty Amazon, and paid a bit more for next day delivery. I wont be using this company again, and I don't recommend you do either.

• Goods purchased & cost