Fantastic delivery service - the standard to judge others by

Steve_E007's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Fantastic delivery service - the standard to judge...”

Written on: 20/11/2013 by Steve_E007 (4 reviews written)

We have used the Next website to order a washing machine and a new sofa on-line, as well as some smaller goods.

I was amazed when our washing machine broke down on a Saturday. Convinced nothing could be done until Monday I was amused when my wife ordered a replacement from Next, online, late Saturday afternoon. She said he would be here the next day. I tried to convince her they must have meant next *Working* day… and besides, surely we were too late in the day to get a next day delivery anyway, even if it was a week day.

The new washing machine was delivered at 8.30 Sunday morning - about 16 hours after we ordered it. We were sent several texts to let us know the progress of the order - and got a phone call from the driver shortly before he arrived. And they took the old washer away :-)

Our sofa wasn't in stock - so we had quite a long wait, but once it arrived, the delivery experience was equally efficient.

Highly recommended.