FANTASTIC SERVICE

Guest's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“FANTASTIC SERVICE”

Written on: 26/10/2013

After reading the reviews below I was more than anxious to order 2 sofas from Next.
I visited the Home store at the Gateshead Metrocentre and received fantastic service from the store assistant. I ordered my sofas and I was given a choice of delivery dates.
Three days before my chosen delivery date, I received a text and an email to confirm that my order was being delivered on the correct date.
The day before delivery I received a further text narrowing the delivery time to a 2 hour slot, which included the names of the 2 delivery men who would be coming to my home. (very impressed).
On the day of delivery I got a phone call from the driver who told me they would be at my home in half an hour.
The Tolouse sofas were delivered and are very good quality, I am absolutely delighted with the service from the store all the way through to delivery.
I could not fault any part of my experience WELL DONE NEXT!!

• 2 small Tolouse sofas