I need not have worried...

Guest's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“I need not have worried...”

Written on: 19/12/2012

After reading all the reviews I was extremely worried about ordering sofas with Next, but after further reaserch, other stores such as Marks and Spencer were also doing poorly with delivery so I decided just to go for it.

Before ordering the sofas I rang the telephone helpline and they were extremely helpful telling me which fabrics had nextgurad (scotchguard), where different styles and fabrics were on display and how long I should expect to wait for delivery.

We ordered a Jemima Snuggle Seat and Large Sofa in store which was extremely easy.

I rang a week after placing the order as they said it should be five weeks delivery - making them just 1 week before Chrsitmas! I was really keen to have them on time so checked their progress which they were able to do. They couldnt give me much news, other than to call back in 2 weeks - which I did. So on the 3rd week, I call and am told they will be arriving in the warehouse at the beginning of the 4th week at which point I will be called to organise a delivery.

Exactly 5 weeks and a day after ordering I recieved a text message to say my sofas will be guraneteed for Christmas delivery if I call to arrange delivery. Et voila. Sofas arrived on time, one week before Christmas.

Very happy. Thank you Next.

• Jemima Snuggle Seat and Large Sofa