Don't try buying anything eletracial from them

Guest's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Don't try buying anything eletracial from them”

Written on: 27/03/2012

March 2012. I have had a NEXT account for about 3 years now. I have been happy with the quality and price for all this time but then it all stops from there. Before this Christmas just gone (2011 Christmas) I was happy with the service given but then I ordered an item which I didn't receive but the delivery man said I had. I was ordered to my front door by the man shouting at me for he had left it with someone but had not left a note saying where, not to mention he shouldnt delivery my item to another house as I have not signed or given promission for it to be delivery else where. I put a complaint in but didn't heard nothing again.
Again I have ordered a product for it to say it will be delivered in 2 weeks, to find 2 weeks later it has gone to 18 weeks??? This has happened twice and it is now march and still no product even though I asked for an alternative, which they said no.

• Goods purchased & cost