Shocking, disgusting service! Wish I`d never bothered!

loobyloobs's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Shocking, disgusting service! Wish I`d never bothered!”

Written on: 09/02/2012 by loobyloobs (1 review written)

In the process of setting up a new home I ordered 3 pairs of curtains for my living room. One pair of the 3 had clearly already been returned due to damage as there was a green damage card in the package. I phoned and complained and had another pair sent out and the damaged pair collected by courier. The replacement pair turned out to be damaged with a lovely black mark down the crease on one of the curtains. Really not happy at this point but Next said they`d arrange a courier 'special order' and that another pair of curtains would be checked before despatch. 2 days later I received a call to say that the curtains are no longer in stock!! So I have 2 pairs of curtains that have already been ironed and hung up, but 3 windows that I need to have curtains at.
I`m sick to the back teeth of hearing the word 'sorry'......sorry doesn`t quite cut it when you constantly get let down with bad quality items and a ridiculous level of customer service. I think it`s time I returned all the curtains and told Next to close my account.....after all, I never even asked them to open an account I just wanted to pay for the curtains there and then!!

Absolutely disgusted and frustrated at such a low level of customer service and terrible quality control from this company!! I would never recommend Next online shopping to anyone.

• 3 pairs of Teal curtain and cushions set