Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com Review

mrsyikester's review of Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com

“They cancelled my order telling me they couldn't...”

Written on: 15/07/2017 by mrsyikester (1 review written)

They cancelled my order telling me they couldn't contact my Visa card. I got them in a 3 way call with my Visa and the customer rep couldn't answer why Net a Porter had lied because Visa had the transaction going through. Rep hung up on me. I tried again, with a different card, and was told to contact my Card and get a 4 digit access code. Amex laughed at me, when I asked for it. I cancelled my whole order. Over $900, because you have no ability to actually do your job. I will never shop again, and I advise others not too.

• Goods purchased & cost

52Photo's Response to mrsyikester's Review

Written on: 26/07/2017

Cancelled my order TWICE claiming "...credit card info did not match and both VISA and AMEX would not approve order..." spoke to both VISA and AMEX, both had approved the sale, and both referred me back to the merchant. Spoke to a supervisor who stated: "The Finance Dept. has advised me there is a 'problem' and we are not accepting any further orders regardless of credit card." She could not explain exactly what the 'problem" was. My guess is that the deeply discounted Junya Wantanabe dress I attempted to order either didn't exist or was a knock off... Like they say in Thailand: "Same same but different [problem...]