Worst shop don't buy from them

Guest's review of Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“Worst shop don't buy from them”

Written on: 31/08/2012

There customer service was horrible, I phoned to make a complaint about an order I didnt receive and the first person heard the words I haven't recieved my order and suddenly his computer broke and I placed on hold for nearly an hour and I only got though to someone after I hung up and dialled again, this time I didn't tell them what it was about till they brought up my details on the computer but I still had no joy, they refused to give me a refund till they recieved the goods back but as I pointed out I haven't recieved the goods and the company they use is unreliable and have very bad reviews and I said it's not even the case I can refuse delivery because the delivery company have a reputation for leaving the goods any where and with anyone and are know for not even leaving a note to let you know who they left it with, so I can't hold much hope on that and it means now I have to wait proble 3 weeks before they will refund me what I paid and my birthday is tomorrow and I can't afford now to go out and buy something else. So also thank miss selfridge for spoiling my birthday. I'm very angry and very upset because I don't have much money and I have a child with a lot disabilities which takes up all of my time and this item was all I could afford myself for my birthday and well you can imagen how upset I am.

• Goods purchased & cost