Bad costumer service

Fruhligsglockhen123's review of Joules - www.joulesclothing.com

“Bad costumer service”

Written on: 22/03/2014 by Fruhligsglockhen123 (1 review written)

I order from this company before , And started getting their cataloge in the mail which included a discount code think 15% off and free shipping , So i went to order again and use my free shipping ( which was not expired ) And of course it didnt work , so i called them and asked if they could give me free shipping and 15% off , they were very rude , told e theres nothing they can do they will not give me free shipping :( I order from Boden so many times and only order with free shippping ( It's not worth it to me to pay 10$ in shipping ) And when i dont have a code they are always happy to give me free shipping over the phone , But these stuck up nasty Coustumer service ppl are just yuckyyy Dont have buissnes with them they are not worth it , Good compnays give credit to loyal costumers , And especially ordering such expensive stuff.....

• over priced