STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

From 1 review

Littlelisa28's review of HaloDress - www.halodress.co.uk

“STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by Littlelisa28 (2 reviews written)

Despite the co.uk domain name this company are not based in the UK. I purchased an ivory A line dress for a wedding and the dress which arrived bore little resemblance to the dress on the website, the top of the dress looked completely different and the fabric was different too!! When I complained I received no response to the email address provided on the website. I then used the contact form and received a response. The email was in very poor English and offered me 10% back! I declined this offer. I also purchased a purple dress which didn't suit me at all and asked to return this also. But this was declined.

I am now in the PayPal dispute process in order to get my money back for the ivory dress. Al I get from the company is a sob story about paying workers etc. not my fault if they send out products which don't resemble the picture on the website! Stay away from www.halodress.co.uk