Fake Ted Baker clothes

Keenenb363's review of Gruplafont.org

“Fake Ted Baker clothes”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by Keenenb363 (1 review written)

I wish I had seen the previous review before I ordered my Ted Baker skirt! I had the same experience. The picture definitely shows the Ted Baker skirt, I ordered it and the first inkling I had that things were not quite right was when i got my credit card bill and it showed a foreign transaction fee of $7 something, I looked closer and it had a Chinese name on it. i didn't get my skirt and had to email them a couple of times.

The skirt finally arrived, I open the package and touch the skirt and I immediately know it's the wrong fabric! Fake, fake, fake. I try it on and it's super tight.

I just emailed them 2 days ago to say I would like to return it, they replied back with why?. I explained that they were fake and do not fit, they offered a refund of 20% and i keep the clothes, I returned back with 75% and I keep the clothes. They said yes return them. I had to email a few times and threaten them before they replied back with a return address! I am going to be sending them back in 2 days and I will keep following up to get my refund (85% only).

Do not order from this site gruplafont.org, the clothes are fake even the pictures are real!

• Ted Baker floral skirt