A well done webshop with good prices !

SandyHerddings's review of Gloria Agostina - www.gloria-agostina.com

“A well done webshop with good prices ! ”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by SandyHerddings (1 review written)

I chose to do a review of this store because I bought last week a pair of jeans at a very good price and I think every women wants quality clothes at a low price.
Considering the coming of autumn, I started I'm looking for a pair of pants that are a little bit renewed wardrobe and I decided to go looking for something casual and be at a reasonable price. From this store I came by chance when looking and caught my attention by the fashion of the site and told him to give them a chance so I began to watch through all of his categories .I found so many clothes that I have not seen elsewhere, the fashion and clothing that otherwise would cost much more. Myself I stopped at a pair of jeans that were on sale that I gave less than $ 35.
I've ordered and the whole process has been carried out without any problems, so I liked it very much. Find a new store but the attitude from customer service was a transparent and professional. I'll come back with pleasure at this store!

• Goods purchased & cost