Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk Review

joycebelle's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“I totally agree with the rest of the reviews. Bought a...”

Written on: 28/05/2013 by joycebelle (1 review written)

I totally agree with the rest of the reviews. Bought a dress from the website 2 months ago and paid 80 pounds for it. But it came in different colour and smaller than I thought. The material appears to be different from the picture and the quality of the dress definitely doesn't worth 80 pounds! I was already skeptical about the company when they email me regarding my payment with a weird name "Green Fiona" and an email address that has nothing to do with the name of the website. Later I received an email saying that the dress would be shipped from China. I was even more skeptical from then on. Being a Chinese myself I have always been cautious of purchasing goods from them as I know their "usual practice". And I was right! I emailed them for a refund and despite numerous emails, I have yet to receive any reply from them! It's really frustrating and disappointing. Avoid by all means!

• Goods purchased & cost