nice clothes -bad customer service -bad website checkout

Guest's review of Crew Clothing - www.crewclothing.co.uk

“nice clothes -bad customer service -bad website checkout”

Written on: 24/07/2013

Crew Clothing have got too big for their boots. Yes they sell good clothes but their website checkout process does not inspire confidence to shop again. I ordered goods and had absolutely no confirmation of my order or that payment had been taken from my card. No emails - nothing. I sent an email to customer services trying to understand whether my order had gone through or not - only to be totally ignored - nearly a week later I'm at a loss. Quality products - but the business clearly can't keep up with demand. Their constant bombardment of email deals is also over the top - they have only ever served to annoy me that I've not waited longer for yet another discount on a particular item. Their prices go up and down like a yoyo so much that it makes you realise it's never worth paying the full published price. Nice clothes - shame about the rest of it.

• Various