I don't know why their are so many bad reviews..

mrhiggins's review of Chums www.chums.co.uk

“I don't know why their are so many bad reviews..”

Written on: 31/10/2012 by mrhiggins (1 review written)

I have ordered from chums for a long time now - I have never had a major problem with them at all. Their goods are good quality and last longer than most products do. If I ever have had a problem I can speak to them via their customer services number.. since then I see online (where I do most of my shopping with them now) they have implemented a live chat system if their is any problems - I have used this once and this is very quick and effective, definitely worth a go if your stuck or you have a problem... Furthermore, having ordered today I see now they use pay pal, which makes me feel even more secure ordering online... HURRAY!
I have recommended this company to many of my friends and they have all had as good as experiences as me so please give them a go before reading some of the bad reviews on here - I am only writing this because myself and my friends have had great experiences and most of the time people only leave reviews if they have had a bad experience..
Give them a go and see for yourself!

• Goods purchased & cost