Terrrible service on faulty goods

Guest's review of Cbazaar - www.cbazaarsarees.co.uk

“Terrrible service on faulty goods”

Written on: 22/01/2014

I recently purchased two sarees with customised long sleeve blouses. Both sarees were shipped 3 days late - I accepted this. On receipt both blouses had additional fabric used on the long sleeves (which at time order was specified as "plain but same colour") was a different type of material from the rest of the blouse/saree and a totally different shade altogether. It cannot be worn as it looks very odd.

I contact them the same day and nearly 10 days later with a lot of emails back and forth, they are refusing to replace the blouses or take the goods back. They have offered a £15 credit note to be used on my next purchase with them! Now I am stuck with two sarees worth £300 which cannot be worn. Due to the colour of the saree (turquoise and magenta) I cannot find the same shade of material anywhere to make an additional blouse.

Despite the nice product I would never order from here again due to the errors they make and the lack of customer service. Terrible terrible company.

• Saree £300