Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“I was wary of buying from Brand Alley again after not...”

Written on: 01/11/2012

I was wary of buying from Brand Alley again after not being entirely sure that my first purchase was a genuine product. Swayed by the bargain price of another Ciccia bag, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. My second bag arrived with most of it's packaging missing and with a large dint in it. The quality of the bag was not what I expected and was also not the advertised colour. I returned the bag recorded delivery via Royal Mail and waited almost 3 weeks for a refund. Eventually I contacted the Customer Services department who sent me an email saying they hadn't received it. I thank my lucky stars that I sent it recorded delivery. Royal Mail were fantastic and emailed me proof (which I forwarded to customer services) that it had been received back at the Brand Alley returns warehouse 2 days after I'd posted it off. Customer services were great and refunded the cost of the bag. I then requested a refund of the postage cost (as the item was damaged and not as advertised) and received the refund immediately after sending them a scan of the postage cost receipt. I couldn't fault their customer services department at all - they were very helpful and I got an almost immediate reply to my emails to them.

• Ciccia bag - £78.50