Charged Twice

Baileyal86's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Charged Twice”

Written on: 12/03/2018 by Baileyal86 (1 review written)

They just charged me twice for the same items. Basically I will be delivered the same items twice. How this happened....I don't know and I'm not silly to order the same thing twice. Only noticed so after an hour and when I tried to cancel it I just couldn't do it since I chose express delivery option. Its an International delivery they could have cancelled it on their side as they still had plenty time. I'm outside the European Zone but no they would rather choose the long way.

Customer service told me to refuse the second parcel upon delivery so then the courier company will have no choice than to ship the item back to ASOS. And someone from customer service was very rude. I had to make a phone call to head office then the lady explained what I needed to do. Bad service, bad cancellation procedures. ASOS should change their cancellation policy especially for International Delivery. Give us at least a good 2 hours option to cancel.

• Goods purchased & cost

Written on: 12/03/2018

Hello, sorry to hear you're unhappy with the service you have received. We're always looking for ways to improve so I will pass your feedback on and if you do still have any questions please get in touch either through Facebook, Twitter or through the Help and Contact page on the site and I'll be happy to help you. ASOS Megan

Sweetykj's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2018

I called the head office but despite that Asos couldn't sort the problem. A small issue will be dragged for 1 month or even more now. You still had time to cancel it yesterday but no. You prefer charging me twice, ship it out and then upon receiving, i refuse to take it from the courier company and then they will return it back to you. And only then all formalities for refund will be done. Please review your operating system especially for International Deliveries!!!

Written on: 13/03/2018

Hello there, I'm really sorry to hear that you were unable to cancel your second parcel and that you did not receive great customer service from us, I can assure you that this is not the ASOS way. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders for security reasons.