Not really interested

Guest's review of Pushchairs and Car Seats - www.pushchairsandcarseats.co.uk

“Not really interested”

Written on: 18/07/2015

Product advertised as ex display, but in poor condition and heavily marked.

Did accept a return, but despite photos of bad markings emailed upon delivery they still argued that the item was immaculate.

Full refund was given, but this experience would make me think twice before buying again sadly.

• Goods purchased & cost

Pushchairsandcarseats2's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2015

We arranged a courier collection of the car seat and isofix base at our expense and provided a full and immediate refund.

What we were 'not really interested' in was the language used by the customer.

Metoo12's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2015

Feedback given was an honest account of an experience. If it had been great I would have said so. Agreed, a collection was done and a refund given a this is what should have been done as a minimum but at no point did I use any inappropriate language. Whilst the refund was given I was made to feel that I was being done a favour.

I understand why a business would respond to feedback, but the implication once again comes back that the customer was wrong.

Mistakes happen, take the feedback and action some positive learning and make a better experience for your customers don't just try and spin it over 5 months later!

Reading this just adds fuel to the point of customer service - NOT REALLY INTERESTED.