Useless customer service!

Bridget221's review of Online4baby - www.online4baby.com

“Useless customer service!”

Written on: 01/03/2018 by Bridget221 (1 review written)

Poor customer service is an understatement!!!!

I originally placed an order on the 7th November 2017 for my daughters birthday which was on 16th November, when ordering I was advised that it would be delivered to me on the 9 November.

I then received an email to say that there was a delay and that the order would be sent on 9 November reaching me on the 10 November.

I then didn't receive it on the 10th and had to phone them to chase, I was then advised there was a further delay and would be sent on 15th November, to be with me on 16th November, I explained that it was my daughters actual birthday that day and was re-assured it would reach me on time.

I heard nothing on the 15th and phoned to ask if it had been sent and was advised that It was wrongly labelled in your stock room?!?! and would I like another product!! I then had no pram for my daughters birthday and was told it would be with me at the beginning of December.

I received another email to say that there was yet another delay and that It would be sent out on 11th December reaching me on the 12th December.

I then didn't receive it on the 12th December nor heard anything, so I had to chase them AGAIN and was told it will be sent 15th December reaching me 18th December.

I then received another email on the 15th December saying that there was another delay and that it would reach me by 8th February 2018.

I then received another email on 2nd February to say that it would be with me on 1st March.

Its now the 1st March and nothing!!! I've yet again had to chase them to be told that there is a further wait but they had failed to inform me.

I've cancelled the order today as I cannot deal with this company anymore they have stressed me out so much and I'm now no closer to getting my daughters pram than what I was at the start before ordering it.

To top it all of I also received a phone bill and the call I had to made to them on 15th November to chase my order cost me £5.52! as it was a 0870 number.

• Goods purchased & cost