Diabolical Aftercare & Severe Lack of Empathy.

Ayanna1949's review of Baby Birds - www.babybirds.co.uk

“Diabolical Aftercare and Severe Lack of Empathy. ”

Written on: 20/01/2018 by Ayanna1949 (1 review written)

After initially praising and recommending this store (they are brilliant and knowledgeable when getting your initial order and money) I was left incredibly upset and disappointed by their diabolical aftercare.
The travel system sold to me, developed two faults in less than two months use. Either of which could have resulted in the injury or death of my baby.
Having spent in excess of £1500 with this company I would have expected better service and aftercare than I received. They are not interested when things go wrong with the products they sell. I would of been better buying online for the cheapest price, as spending more in a face to face store has not been a pleasant experience with this company.
This company is adept at knowing what they can legally get away with and have no interest or duty of care to their customers or their babies. They have no empathy, care or compassion for their customers which is what I would expect from a company trading as a specialist baby store. Basically as soon as they have your money, they have no further interest.
I feel very let down by this company, so much so that I have felt compelled to write this review to warn others. I would not ever spend a penny with them again. If you want decent aftercare this is not somewhere you will get it. Be wise, save money and potential heartache and spend elsewhere.

• £1500