disappointed

mmv1981's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“disappointed”

Written on: 29/09/2013 by mmv1981 (1 review written)

I ordered a text canvas from Youframe. I put in my family names including my 3 grandsons. I was apprehensive because you do not get to approve the final product. But, I went ahead. It took forever to get. I received it and one of my grandsons name was hardly mentioned. Plus the frame pieces were too big. I emailed them and it bounced back. My husband called and they said they would send new frame pieces. They did with no instructions. I decided to respond to the email confirmation since the customer service on kept bouncing back. I stated my displeasure with the text saying it would hurt my grandson's feelings. In the packing there was a customer satisfaction statement saying that if you were not satisfied they would replace it. Well, this is not true. I was told I would have to pay $25 per hour to get a replacement. If I want a refund, it was my cost to return it. I really liked the piece but feel like I wasted my money.