Generally Very Good

Guest's review of Clifton Cameras - www.cliftoncameras.co.uk

“Generally Very Good”

Written on: 22/03/2013

I had decided to upgrade from my bridge camera to an SLR and had chosen the Nikon D3100 to be the model I was going for. I saw it on numerous sites that had it for the same price as Clifton Cameras, however they gave me the option of paying it over a year which I thought was quite good so I decided to go ahead with buying it. After ordering it on Sunday (obviously not a working day), it arrived on Wednesday (well nobody was in to sign for it so picked it up today!). Considering I live in NI, dispatch and delivery was very good and the camera was packaged very well with plenty of protection, and even a free bag and memory card!.

The only downside, and this seems to be limited to a very few customers including myself, was that communication with Clifton Cameras wasn't as good as I'd hoped. Again, this would look to be an isolated case. I never received a confirmation email when ordering it, but managed to get a quick enough reply when contacting the guys myself to confirm the order. Despite promising an update regarding dispatch etc, I never got this. Despite this, overall I was happy with my purchase and would recommend Clifton Cameras to anyone looking to buy photography equipment online.

• Nikon D3100 - £329.99