Unlike other companies, they go the extra mile

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

toddwellsbham's review of We Buy Any Bike - www.webuyanybike.co.uk

“Unlike other companies, they go the extra mile”

Written on: 30/01/2015 by toddwellsbham (1 review written)

Neil was the person from webuyanybike who dealt with me and I was very surprised when he actually went back to his buyers and asked them to reconsider the offer for me! I felt like they genuinely cared about whether I was happy or not, which you can't say about many companies these days! Most other online companies will prey on the people who don't know better and bid a grand below bottom book price, but there is definately some wriggle room on the price with we buy any bike.

The final offer itself was perhaps a little lower than what I would have got if I would have gone through the process of selling the bike on autrader ebay etc, however I understand that companies like them are in the business of offering quick sales for people who don't want the stress of selling their bike themselves, and the offer was at least on par with most offers I got from local dealers.

In short I would definately use webuyanybike.co.uk again if I wanted a quick sale and I have no regrets about selling to them.

• Customer service

Mikesherlock's Response to toddwellsbham's Review

Written on: 05/03/2015

you are a minority of one