Kawasaki Dealers Review

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

Chip11555's review of Kawasaki Dealers

“I purchased a used Kawasaki three years ago and was...”

Written on: 31/03/2018 by Chip11555 (1 review written)

I purchased a used Kawasaki three years ago and was willing to pay the dealership prices for the first tune up to make sure the bike was in good shape. It took three weeks to do a tune up, but I figured that into the price of using the dealership service department. The next year the bike needed a little more than a normal tune up so I went to the dealer again. This time it took four weeks. I wasn't happy but I felt with it. This year the bike needed more than a normal tune up, it needed the cooling system rebuilt and fork seals and new sprockets etc... nothing major but I decided on the dealership again because I thought a Kawasaki dealership would have better access to parts than an independent shop. THEY HELD MY BIKE FOR SIX WEEKS!!! Six weeks to do a tune up and other minor repairs. The cost ended up being about twice their original estimate. This is secondary to the length of time it took.
I will not ever use this service department again and am doing my best to warn the rest of the public about their poor service.

• Customer service