Good bikes - rubbish customer service !

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

1971Moran's review of CMC Motorcycles - www.cmcbikes.com

“Good bikes - rubbish customer service !”

Written on: 01/06/2017 by 1971Moran (1 review written)

CMC have got some things really right - a good selection of used bikes and the latest range of Yamaha road bikes, excellent café, extensive range of clothing and helmets - and real imagination when it comes to attracting people to the dealers. What lets them down massively is the rubbish customer service - something that's common in the motorcycle industry. I bought a bike from them which had the Datatag stickers applied - but they had forgotten to actually install the Datatag equipment ! I tried to get a test ride on an MT-09 - and despite them having 5 (yes - 5 !) on display in the showroom, none were available as demos. On one visit, I had a query about the diagnostic mode on my bike - but despite at least 6 technicians working that day, none of them had 5 minutes to spend to talk to me. I fed back to the general manager about the poor service detailed above - and guess what - no response to that letter either ! My advice - if you have the choice, go elsewhere ! They really don't care once you've signed the finance agreement.

• Yamaha MT-09

Model purchased?

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service