Excellent Service can not recommend enough!

ogillson's review of One 77 Mortgages - www.one77fs.co.uk

“Excellent Service can not recommend enough!”

Written on: 15/04/2018 by ogillson (1 review written)

I was looking to purchase a new build property and was informed that I needed to obtain a Mortgage in Principle (MiP) from One77 before they would allow us to put down the deposit. I had previously obtained a MiP from my bank, and whilst I was going through the motions as directed by the New Build Sales Advisor, I was adamant that I would continue with the bank...how wrong I was! From the very first phone call I received from One77 it was obvious what a friendly and professional company they were. We had a particularly complex circumstances with porting a mortgage and various other commitments but he made light work of it and was always putting me at ease and reassuring me during my times of doubt. Whenever I emailed with any concerns, they phoned me up with the answers to my questions within the hour.

In summary, I can not recommend them enough! Professional, efficient and with excellent communication qualities, I highly recommend this company for and of your financial needs. Thank you One77 for making this a stress free move!

Is there a fee?