Went above the call of duty to help with my requirements

Guest's review of Leap Finance - www.leapfinance.co.uk

“Went above the call of duty to help with my requirements”

Written on: 14/02/2017

I am disabled and also in the middle of a very acrimonious divorce. I knew how difficult it was going to be for me to obtain a mortgage. When I contacted Leap Finance I was at desperation point, but the adviser took the time to listen and offered reassurance. Whilst he did explain it would not be easy, he gave me his word that he would do everything he could to help me. The adviser went well above the call of duty when he also provided a Home Tracker Report which I took with me, on his suggestion, when I attended court for my divorce. It was this report which helped me secure a fair settlement figure. The adviser was particularly mindful of my physical and mental health and offered support at every stage. People are very quick to complain when something is not right. So equally, outstanding customer service should be acknowledged and rewarded. It is for this reason that I felt I had to write this review to express my sincere gratitude for the service I have received. I am aware of the amount of work the adviser did in order to secure my mortgage offer. It has been a difficult process but he persevered for me and I will be eternally grateful. I will not hesitate to recommend the adviser. I have already passed his details to my Solicitor who is equally impressed with the service I have received.

Is there a fee?