Excellent personal & partial advice

finneyway's review of Leap Finance - www.leapfinance.co.uk

“Excellent personal and partial advice”

Written on: 27/07/2015 by finneyway (1 review written)

Original scope was to find a new mortgage rate and come across Leap Finance on the internet, initially I am very sceptical of starting anything of this level of commitment on-line but with only my initial details and requirements to be posted was called back straight away. Various home visits to discuss in great detail of our requirements on a very impartial level with the advisor. Leap Finance advisor worked and advised of specific deals to meet our personal needs for the future.
Our original mortgage albeit what seems in comparison to be a good deal against other lenders at the time was not, Leap Finance found a deal which in effect saved 3 years off our mortgage term which was equivalent to well over £25K!!
It is this level of service which a high street advisor will not work too, I seriously recommend anybody reading this review to at least sit down initially and see what savings Leap Finance can offer.
Personal, professional, knowledgeable and out to concentrate on working on your financial needs and not that of a generic lender.
Thank you.