Awkward customer, Great service

Guest's review of Leap Finance - www.leapfinance.co.uk

“Awkward customer, Great service”

Written on: 16/07/2015

I have lived in my home now for in excess of 10 years. I am on a part buy part rent scheme which although served me well to get on the property ladder I felt I was now being left behind and becoming stuck. I had looked at the high street lenders in a hope I could borrow more and purchase more of my property. Sadly with the tightening of mortgage requirements the lenders I spoke to could not or would not lend more. I felt frustrated at this and became accepting that I would have to continue with my small share of my property. I was contacted by an adviser Leap Finance and decided to give it another after some initial details were taken. I was dealt with in a professional and courteous way through out by him and told facts and figures in simple terms. I understood my situation was a little complex and not the norm and so did he. I was dealt with as an individual and not in the same sausage factory way I had been by high street lenders. Eventually the right product was found for me not only saving me money monthly but allowing me to purchase more of my property. The service was timely and efficient and I have nothing but praise for how I was dealt with. Thank you Leap finance for how I was dealt with.