Best in the business!

78b High Street, Midsomer Norton, Bath, BA3 2DE
01761 411116

hyBartlett319's review of Bishop & Company - bishopandco.co.uk

“Best in the business!”

Written on: 13/04/2017 by hyBartlett319 (1 review written)

No circumstance too complex for this mortgage advisor!

I was first put in touch with N back in 2014, I was in the process of moving house for a second time. Straight forward enough you might think, but this move consisted of many people in the chain, entailed with twists and turns over a 9 month period, buyers pulling out, sellers refusing to budge, to almost being 'accidental landlords'. However, N was really helpful in the process, continually seeking out the best mortgage for our circumstances as our move progressed. Really grateful for that.

Now three years on, I'm in touch with N again, and rightly so, to remortgage my current home and to purchase a second residential property at the same time. No easy task when the seller is demanding an offer from you before the next day! I've tried enquiring the usual well known comparison companies, banks and sites. Trust me, the service and knowledge is not the same compared to N, who can examine the whole market at no cost, has first hand knowledge working with the mortgage lenders combined with an excellent service to make things happen for your circumstances.

This is what everyone needs when purchasing mortgage! 100% Recommend.

Is there a fee?