Quickly repaired Samsung Galaxy Note

majorpanicuk's review of BuzzBox - www.buzz-box.co.uk

“Quickly repaired Samsung Galaxy Note”

Written on: 19/07/2012 by majorpanicuk (1 review written)

I sent my Samsung Galaxy Note to be repaired to buzz-box, with a damaged lcd and digitizer. I sent the device on Saturday via recorded delivery. On monday I checked that the phone was delivered and shortly afterwards received an email from buzz-box informing me they had booked my phone and would be seen by an engineer soon.
On tuesday evening I had confirmation that the phone was repaired and how much it would cost. I paid using paypal. The next day I received a message thanking me for the payment and informing me that it had been dispatched with an appropriate delivery tracking number.
Now it's thursday and I have a working phone back in my hands and as good as new.
I was very pleased with the level of communication I received all through the repair process. I cannot fault the work that was carried out and would recommend the service to others.