I didnt get to unlock via the company but still impressed

cj321's review of Blackberry Code Source - www.blackberrycodesource.com

“I didnt get to unlock via the company but still impressed”

Written on: 17/09/2015 by cj321 (1 review written)

When I purchased the service, I felt a little weary about it but waited for the email which took a day and a bit for them to respond with no code found and a promise to refund in full. I then went to a local shop to have my passport unlocked and they did so but while paying more. the next day I see there was another charge for the unlock code and an email with the code; seeing as how I just got the phone unlocked, I was mad and promptly opened a complaint with paypal and contacted my bbcodesource rep. I explained the issue and he swiftly explained that the error was either mine or paypal as they do not handle personal credit info as thats paypals job. He procesed the refun and offered a discount on my next service. So yes I didnt technically use their service but I like how quickly and professionally they dealt with the issue, I will use it again whenever possible.