Excellent price & service!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Carphone Warehouse

“Excellent price and service!”

Written on: 23/08/2013

I'm surprised at all the negative reviews for CPW on this site.
I was looking for my first Smartphone (finally!) and had spent a long time looking at different operating systems, phones, retailers, etc.

I had settled on the Galaxy "Fame" as the one which suited me best: Pocket sized with a good internal memory (and easily/cheaply expandable with a micro-SD card for adding more music, photos, etc), nice screen, Samsung's good reputation = and price not as outrageous as certain phonea are...

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I found the staff at the Tamworth branch extremely helpful and knowledgable. They had the phone - and colour - which I wanted, in stock - and they set it up, including transferring all my tel. no's from my (very!) old phone.

And, as I was on Virgin PAYG , I received a small discount for staying with Virgin - and this was off a phone price which was already extremely competitive. (In fact, even Amazon could not get close - and Debenhams' price was DOUBLE!)

I had a small query and rang "the Geek Squad". I found that their service was also exceptional. A man called Peter (in Preston, not some far-flung country...)was friendly, knowledgable and very helpful.

All in all, a 10/10 experience throughout: I recommend CPW, the Tamworth branch (and Geek Squad) at least!

• Tamworth