I wish I had read the reviews first.......

Annej61's review of Phone Recyclers - phonerecyclers.co.uk

“I wish I had read the reviews first.......”

Written on: 14/04/2014 by Annej61 (1 review written)

After over a week of not hearing from them I called to be told my phone hadn't arrived even though it was tracked. When I told them it had been delivered by Royal Mail it suddenly appeared! They devalued it stating that it had multiple scratches when in fact it had a protective covering. They offered to send it back but I was concerned it wouldn't arrive so I said I would go ahead with the order. When the money didn't go into my account, (they state within 48 hours), I called them. They said it would be in my account by the following day by 9pm. It wasn't so I sent them an email saying that if the money didn't arrive in my account by the next evening I would report my phone as stolen. It appeared the following working day morning. I am absolutely disgusted with their service. I will never use them again. They were very rude on the phone too. There was nothing about the company that I liked.

Joshears's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2014

I think the good reviews on here must have been written by Phone recyclers themselves. When you have a bad experience you sure as heck want to tell other people about it to warn them but who goes out of there way to find a review site just to say how good it was if what you got was what you were expecting in the first place?