ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Signal Coverage

Fiona3557's review of Vodafone - www.vodafone.co.uk

“ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE ”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by Fiona3557 (1 review written)

On 2/9/14 I went for a phone upgrade and new contract and as such have decided on a new service provider thus leaving vodaphone - as is my right!!! While in store, the sales assistant called vodaphone to obtain the PAC code however it was stated that the relevant tel. line was busy and that I would receive a call within 24 hours to get same. THE CALL NEVER CAME so I called them! I was passed around 4 different people who couldn't find my details, etc despite me using my mobile number (vodaphone contract)and giving them all my personal details as requested!!!! I was put on hold countless times and then passed to the next person who it transpired was as incompetant or just plain obstructive as the one before!!!! ALL I NEEDED (still need)WAS THE PAC CODE - which I am entitled to!!! I spent some 49 minutes of wasted time on this call trying in vain to resolve what should have been a simple task - I am sure in this computer driven world - the PAC code IS easily accessible!!!! In finale - I was told I would get a call within 24-48 hours (haha - heard that one before!!! ) and given the address of the nearest vodaphone shop who might be able to assist!!! Not even a guarantee that they will of any use !!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE TO RECEIVE SUCH A SHODDY INCOMPETANT UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE????? The only recommendation I could make at this time to any poor unsuspecting potential customer to vodaphone is - ''RUN.....RUN AWAY.....RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE NEAREST OR FURTHEST OTHER PHONE PROVIDER.......VODAPHONE DO NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PROVIDE A DECENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE........

A VERY UNHAPPY AND DISGRUNTLED - NOT TO MENTION PAC CODE NUMBER LACKING - FORMER CUSTOMER

• Over 1 Year