Appalling

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of Tesco Mobile - www.tesco.com/mobilenetwork

“Appalling”

Written on: 02/09/2017

Purchased a Rocket Pack in July. A couple of trips to Tesco to sort it all out, its a Sim card how hard should it be!! The tech guys were a bit hit and miss, one was able to get it going eventually. But on my third trip was told to ring customer support. Already done that - twice, suggest website did that and a credit check ( for a pay as you go phone? Really?) Then create an account which is done.....only now cant get into 'my account' as login identification is 'not recognised'. As an added bonus Tesco website also downloads a virus onto your computer....Thank goodness my antivirus isn't from Tesco!!
According to websites Tesco is allegedly a good brand, good coverage and value for money.
I'll be honest I went with this product because it offered everything I would use for a good price. I'm not sure what has gone wrong but I'm left feeling incredibly frustrated and let down.... I wonder if three is any good?

• Between 1 - 4 Weeks