absolutely useless.

• Signal Coverage

honestlytmobile's review of T-Mobile - www.t-mobile.co.uk

“absolutely useless.”

Written on: 21/09/2012 by honestlytmobile (1 review written)

I have never felt such an obligation to write a review in my life. After years of being failed by tmobiles customer and general services, i decided to leave the company. My sim card was cut off, without notice, and i was left with no choice but to used an old sim card- which so happened to be tmobile. So now i am on pay as you go, I purchased a monthly bbm,internet and mail booster 12 hours ago and it is still not working! Having checked my account tmobile have not been so slow in deducting payment- obviously. Seemingly i am to pay for yet another service i am not recieveing from tmobile? Exactly why i cancelled my contract with them initially. Again i was outstanded by the helpful and quick manner in which the customer services team dealt with my problem- not. They continually cut me off until i had to trick them into answering my call by using another tmobile account (contract)and 'fake' planning a payment. If i could give then less than one star i most definitely would.

• Over 1 Year