Wish I could give no stars - avoid at all costs

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of EE Everything Everywhere www.ee.co.uk

“Wish I could give no stars - avoid at all costs”

Written on: 12/09/2017

I had the misfortune to pay £25 for what I later learnt was a £10 data pack at Gatwick Airport. Used my sim for the first time on 24th August. One week later, after about 6 texts, I was told I had used them all up and had to top up. Called EE and got my texts reinstated. On 4th Sept I got a warning that I only had 7 days left of my 30 days free 10GB of data. Called EE up - again - and was told not to worry. On 11th Sept I got a text hoping I had enjoyed my now-expired 10GB of data. I had used 2.35 GB and it should not expire until 22nd Sept .Called up yet again and was told it was not possible to reinstate more than 1.5 GB of what should have been 7.65 remaining. I insisted, and a manager reinstated 6GB. Today I am informed I have used 80% of my data. I have used 2.67GB, not 8GB, which is what 80% of 10GB actually is. I have spent at least 20 minutes on the phone today failing to get through to EE to correct this. Suddenly, the call volume is extra high - or my phone number has been blacklisted. I will NEVER EVER use this grossly inefficient phone company again. Please think carefully if this product is right for you. It ain't right for me.

• 0 - 6 Months