Simply the best I know

Batesrich's review of Wahl Ultima Plus Shaver

“Simply the best I know”

Written on: 19/03/2015 by Batesrich (25 reviews written)

This replaces the Ultima 7200 which I was pretty good but they decided to cease manufacture in 2014. I was disappointed when I heard that because I was about to buy another after 5 Years of happy shaving with it. However, Wahl have replaced it with this new model which I have recently purchased. Quite simply it is the best shaver I have ever had and at my age (70), I have tried a few including Braun, Phillips, Panasonic and Remington. It will give you a remarkably close shave in a few minutes without much hassle and that is saying something from someone (me) with a tough beard and a tender skin. Also it is not too expensive unlike many of the super dooper shavers which are out there these days.

Mirnadarby02's Response to Batesrich's Review

Written on: 02/03/2016

yes, I agree it is a best shaver & we can buy in reasonable rate