The worst device I have ever received

From 1 review

Burkeox67's review of Grange West Lighting - www.grangewestlighting.co.uk

“The worst device I have ever received”

Written on: 13/10/2016 by Burkeox67 (1 review written)

I went to this shop in Grange road west in Birkenhead this morning.I arrived at 10.10am when the woman was just putting the shutter up. She then went across the road to another shop, when she came back she said to me are you waiting to come in,I replied yes.she said well we never open until about now,by this time it was 10.15. I pointed out that the opening times on the window stated open 10am, she said well we are internet shopping really. She then went inside to switch off the alarm,when she came back to let me in she made me feel that I was a total inconvenience to her. She asked if I wanted something or was I just there to look. I asked if she had a specific battery, she looked at me like I was daft and said in a tone like I should know "we don't sell batteries" then I asked for a specific ligbt bulb,she again told me the they are internet shopping really,and don't have many bulbs. Reluctantly she went into the stock room and came back in a second telling me the they didn't have the wattage I was looking for, again telling me they are internet shopping really. She was the rudest most unhelpful person I have ever come across. If you don't want to serve customer face to face close your shop and concentrate on your internet shopping you love to promote!!! Seriously bad customer service!!!!