TAKEN MONEY WITHOUT CONSENT

400Hutchison's review of Legal and General Life Insurance www.legalandgeneral.com

“TAKEN MONEY WITHOUT CONSENT”

Written on: 06/10/2017 by 400Hutchison (1 review written)

I had enquired about a life insurance policy through Reassured, and after I was quoted £24.99,I was shocked to receive a letter from Legal & General stating my new quote would be £48,95 p/month, I was shocked, but declined the offer, they sent me a acceptance letter in the post to sign and send back if I wished to go ahead with the new quote, which I never did sign, and to my horror they started to take money from my account without my consent or knowledge, this is a blatant infringement of my details being abused by Legal & General, if I was to take money from them without consent they would want me prosecuted, IF YOU ARE THINKING OF USING LEGAL & GENERAL, BE AWARE THEY DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, AND DON'T USE REASSURED EITHER FOR ADVICE OF TO FIND A POLICY.