Perfect customer service

mo1.2.4's review of Universal Migrate - www.universalmigrate.com

“Perfect customer service”

Written on: 13/03/2017 by mo1.2.4 (1 review written)

My Australian immigration visa got approved in February 2017 thanks to Universal Migrate. I started my application in January 2016 and knocked around for a while, at the time while this was happening my case consultants and case workers advised me that I had a very strong case which gave me a higher chance of being accepted for being accepted by the Australian immigration.
At the time both my case workers and consultants were telling me that the whole process of getting my Australian visa would take anywhere from12-15 months and that was very worrying for me at the time however my application got approved in 13 months , I would highly recommend Universal Migrate because they had a big hand in me getting my approval and because of their amazing customer service, they also made sure the approval of my Australian 190 visa.
I thank and appreciate universal migrate and everything they’ve done for me, without them I would not be in my current position. I’ll be recommending universal migrate to my friends and family and I think you should too.