Recommend without hesitiation

Glynabell's review of Ross Coates - www.rosscoates.co.uk

“Recommend without hesitiation”

Written on: 01/11/2017 by Glynabell (1 review written)

I am really surprised to see some negative reviews of Rosscoats (Harmony Law) as my experience with them could not have been better. I have never had such an outstanding level of service from any solicitor I have engaged. I am not allowed to mention the name of my solicitor according to this site rules but he was efficient, professional yet personal, even when I could tell he was very busy he always found time to get back to me promptly when I needed him to. He guided me all the way through the process, allaying my anxieties and highlighting areas of concern without creating a drama. I honestly cannot think of anything that he could have done that he did not do; indeed he often exceeded my expectations. His optimism and ability to manage difficult situations and people took a lot of the pressure off what would have been much more stressful experience had I gone with another firm. (My last, purchase I used an online conveyancer who was very cheap, but I paid the price - I will never make that mistake again!). They certainly offered good value for the way they managed my case. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and I would not now consider going anywhere else for any legal services they offer.