Incompetent!!!

Pattersonnv249's review of Optima Legal - www.360.optimalegal.co.uk

“Incompetent!!!”

Written on: 14/01/2018 by Pattersonnv249 (1 review written)

I’m currently remortgaging with HSBC and unfortunately they use Optima Legal as their legal team to process the completion and exchange from existing lender.
They received most of my information 30 days ago, then also received the redemption figure from my current lender 12 days ago which was the last bit of information they needed to complete. However after many phone calls they tell me that it has been held up because they have not received the signed occupiers consent form, which I know they have because I sent it 2 weeks ago with all the other information which they say they have got. After being in hold for 10 minutes they then tell me that they do have the occupiers consent form and that it can now be passed in for completion. A couple of days ago I logged back in online to see the progress only to find an alert saying that they require the occupiers consent form!!!!! They have this!!! They’ve had it for 2 weeks and they told me on the phone they’ve got it. I can not believe the the exchange of deeds and funds is going to have taken longer than a month!!!
Incompetent company throughout!!!!!