Punctual, detailed, comprehensive professional polite lovely

MicheleLouden50's review of Fielding Triggs - www.fieldingtriggs.com

“Punctual, detailed, comprehensive professional polite...”

Written on: 13/11/2017 by MicheleLouden50 (1 review written)

From the start they were puctual, approachable, detailed, covered everything. Nothing was too much very professional and put my mind at rest.. I know if I die my son is taken care of without worrying that my husbands children will try and take anything...they cant and I have peace of mind.
I have already recommended the company to my friend.There is nothing I didnt like about how we were treated and the service was 100%

Mpwade's Response to MicheleLouden50's Review

Written on: 20/11/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback and sharing your experience with others. I am really pleased that we have been able to put this valuable protection in place for you and we are very grateful for your business and recommendation.

Please remember that we are here to provide answers to any future questions you may have, so do not hesitate to get in touch.

Martin Wade, Partner.